Wild Wisdom Wander: Take a Walk on the Wild Side
Saturday, June 19
9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Beaver Brook Watershed Park
Venture into a pristine, secluded natural environment where you will integrate the directions and the seasons to welcome balance and harmony within you.
Nature’s Wheel turns to the summer! Time to experience our “Wild Indigenous One” as we connect with our animal body, play in the abundance of Nature and make flower crowns to celebrate the Summer Solstice. This longest day of the year is an opportunity to welcome growth, exploration, experimentation, and creativity in our lives. We’ll embrace these energies through Nature-Connecting, *Qoya embodiment practices and ceremony.
- Take time to immerse yourself with the healing sights, sounds and smells of Nature.
- Walk and be with the land through guided meditations to activate your intuition and help you gain insight
- Reconnect with nature and let its wisdom shed light on your inner wisdom through reflections and journaling
- Embody Nature’s teachings and experience yourself as Wise, Wild & Free as you practice Qoya outdoors
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth
Qoya is based on the simple idea that through movement, we remember our essence is wise, wild and free. The movements in Qoya reflect these themes: Wise—movement connected with breath, Wild—the experience of moving the way your body wants to move, and Free—the freedom to find pleasure in our bodies without focusing on how they look. We reclaim our capacity to access our inner wisdom, express ourselves authentically, and practice being true to ourselves in the midst of life’s blessings and challenges. The very best thing about Qoya is that there is no way to do it wrong, and the way you know you are doing it right is that it feels right to you!
Register here: Walk2Connect