Wild Wisdom Wander: Full Flower Moon
Tuesday, May 25
Mt. Falcon Park, West Trailhead
This month’s Full Flower Moon brings out joyful celebration of life entering into full bloom. Flowers begin their journey into complete “beingness” as their buds appear and start to open. Alongside Nature, we celebrate the beauty of the season as life begins to play and sway in the gentle Spring showers and breezes. Life is becoming lush, verdant and abuzz with possibility.
This full moon also marks the beginning of eclipse season, providing the perfect opportunity to discover and release those things that may be holding us back from our fullest blossoming.
During this guided full moon walk, we start before dusk and watch as the moon begins to appear above the horizon. Mt Falcon Park offers wonderful views of the rising moon! We end after sunset, so bring your headlamps, your open heart, and your spirit of adventure.
- Take time to immerse yourself with the healing sights, sounds and smells of Nature.
- Walk and be with the land through guided meditations to activate your intuition and help you gain insight
- Reconnect with Nature and let its wisdom shed light on your inner wisdom through reflections and journaling
- Participate in a guided full moon circle and ceremony
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth
All are welcome to this very special evening.