Wild Wisdom Wander: Pink Full Moon
Saturday, April 24
6:30-8:30 p .m.
Mt. Falcon Park, Indian Hills CO
Celebrate the emergence of new beginnings during this Full Moon Wild Wisdom Wander. April’s full moon (and super moon!), named after the pink flox flower, gives us an opportunity to rejoice in the wonder of new possiblities made visible. As Spring begins to unfold, the long silent growth of winter sprouts to the surface. We are receptive to the here and now, to see things with fresh eyes, to love without fear, “dance like no one is watching”, and to renew our youthful heart.
During this hike and ceremony, you are invited to use this archetype as a backdrop as you connect with the longings of your heart. As the closest astronomical body to earth, the moon has a profound effect on us. It represents the feminine, emotional, creative and nurturing aspects of our lives. During full moon time, everything is amplified, providing an excellent opportunity to release what you no longer need in your life and invite in what you want to manifest.Maria from Walking Inspiritus and Jennifer, from Remember Your Wings, will lead your experience as you:
- Take time to immerse yourself with the healing sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Walk and be with the land through guided meditations to activate your intuition and help you gain insight.
- Reconnect with nature and let its wisdom shed light on your inner wisdom through reflections and journaling.
- Participate in a guided a Full Moon Circle & Ceremony.
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth.
- DUE TO COVID- LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS!