Wild Wisdom Wander: Full Sturgeon Moon
Saturday, August 21
Mt. Falcon Park West Trailhead
Let this mindful walk in nature and full moon circle return you to the fullness of you!
This month’s Full Sturgeon Moon beckons us to mirror the abundance of the sturgeon fish in the Great Lakes at this time of year. The long lives of these ancient fish span decades (some have reached 152 years of age!). Like the sturgeon fish, we offer the abundance of our wisdom and experience to enrich the lives of others. This full moon rises in the star sign of Aquarius and water speaks loudly at this time! The symbol of Aquarius is the Water Bearer who symbolically and eternally gives life to the world. Come explore how to tap into our gifts, enter into the flow of life, and become the very vessels through which abundance is poured.
During this guided full moon walk, we start before dusk and, weather permitting, watch as the moon begins to appear above the horizon. Mt Falcon Park offers wonderful views of the rising moon! We end after sunset, so bring your headlamps, your open heart, and your spirit of adventure.
Maria from Wild Wisdom Coaching and Jennifer from Remember Your Wings will lead your experience as you:
- Take time to immerse yourself with the healing sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Walk and be with the land through guided meditations to activate your intuition and help you gain insight
- Reconnect with nature and let its wisdom shed light on your inner wisdom through reflections and journaling
- Participate in a guided full moon circle and ceremony
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth
All are welcome to this very special evening.
REGISTER HERE ON EVENTBRITE