Wild Abundance: A Nature Wander to Celebrate What’s Fertile in You!
Sunday, April 30, 2023
9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Flying J Ranch Park, 9509 Highway 73, Evergreen, CO 80439
As we reach the halfway point between Spring Equinox and Summer Solstice, nature beckons us closer. Birds are nesting, mama deer are gestating, and wildflowers are beginning to burst into bloom. The world outside is rich with the sights, sounds and scents of life. In ancient Celtic culture during this time, people celebrated the holiday of Beltane, which honored fertility with rituals of fire, feasts and festivity. Beltane is a time to revel in the pleasures of being alive!
Join us for a modern-day celebration on this Wisdom Wander of Wild Abundance. We’ll slow down to savor our connection with nature and our own bodies so we may discover what within us is ready to burst into life. We’ll lean into the fertility of conscious community. And we’ll allow ourselves to be reborn into more expansive versions of ourselves.
Maria from Wild Wisdom Coaching and Jennifer from Remember Your Wings will lead your experience as you:
- Take time to immerse yourself in the healing sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Be with the land through guided walking and nature practices that will illuminate your intuition and inner sight.
- Return to the wisdom of your body through guided Qoya movement.
- Slow down to allow your body, mind and spirit to fully experience the truth of the season.
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth.
Wear and Bring:
- Clothing you can move freely in and good walking shoes/boots
- Appropriate gear for the weather
- Water bottle
- Small wrap/blanket to sit and lie on
- Walking poles as necessary
- Journal and pen
All are welcome to this very special event.