Summer Solstice Nature Wander & Qoya
Saturday, June 20
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Beaver Brook Watershed, North Trail
Floyd Hill, CO
On the longest day of the year, let nature’s wisdom illuminate your path. Venture into a pristine, secluded natural environment where you can allow movement, soul healing moments in nature, and sharing with others to invite you back to the light within you. Maria from Walking Inspiritus and Jennifer, from Remember Your Wings, will guide your experience as you:
- Take time to connect with the sights, sounds and smells of the forest
- Walk and be with the Land through guided meditations to activate your intuition, reflect, and gain insight
- Reorient to nature’s cycles as you shed light on your inner wisdom through reflections and journaling
- Experience yourself as Wise, Wild & Free as you practice *Qoya outdoors
- Connect and share with others in a safe and welcoming outdoor space
*Qoya is based on the simple idea that through movement, we remember our essence as women is wise, wild and free. The movements in Qoya reflect these themes: Wise—movement connected with breath, Wild—the experience of moving the way your body wants to move, and Free—the freedom to find pleasure in our bodies without focusing on how they look. We reclaim our capacity to access our inner wisdom, express ourselves authentically, and practice being true to ourselves in the midst of life’s blessings and challenges. The very best thing about Qoya is that there is no way to do it wrong, and the way you know you are doing it right is that it feels right to you!