ONLY 3 SPOTS LEFT!
Spring Equinox Nature Wander: Riding the Cosmic Wheel
Saturday, March 20
9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
Beaver Brook North Trailhead
Floyd Hill, CO
On the day of the Spring Equinox–a day of equal darkness and light–let nature’s wisdom guide you to balance. By exploring what the mystics say about the “Cosmic Wheel of Nature” and creating our own, we will discover how to ride this wheel with equilibrium.
Venture into a pristine, secluded natural environment where you will integrate a celebration of the season of rebirth and welcome new life within you. As we move in the fresh air, experience soul-healing connection with nature, and share with others in a supportive environment, we will root into the wisdom that nature’s cycles offer us.
Wild—the experience of moving the way your body wants to move
Free—the freedom to find pleasure in our bodies without focusing on how they look
We reclaim our capacity to access our inner wisdom, express ourselves authentically, and practice being true to ourselves in the midst of life’s blessings and challenges. The very best thing about Qoya is that there is no way to do it wrong, and the way you know you are doing it right is that it feels true to you!
- Take time to immerse yourself with the healing sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Walk and be with the land through guided meditations to activate your intuition and help you gain insight
- Reconnect with nature and let its wisdom shed light on your inner knowing through reflections and journaling
- Experience yourself as Wise, Wild & Free as you practice Qoya outdoors
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth
- LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS and masks will be required.