Welcome the wisdom of the winter season.
This Winter Solstice Ceremony and Wisdom Wander in nature will open us up to set an intention for this season of quiet introspection. As we celebrate the longest night of the year, we will connect with the wisdom of nature and our bodies. We’ll feel the experience of spiraling inward to rest in the darkness of the winter as we move with our desires through a lighted labyrinth.
- Take time to immerse yourself in the healing sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Be with the land through guided moving meditation, allowing nature’s wisdom to illuminate your intuition and inner sight.
- Slow down to allow your body and mind to fully experience the truth of the season.
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth.
Wear and Bring:
- Clothing you can move freely in and good walking shoes
- Appropriate gear for the weather. Bundle up, we will be outdoors for the full 90 minutes.
- Water bottle
- LED fireless candle
- Small wrap/blanket to sit and lie on
- Walking poles as necessary
- Headlamp to wear around your ankle
All are welcome to this very special evening.