Autumnal Equinox Celebration!
Flowing into Balance: Nature Wander & Qoya Experience
Sunday, September 20
8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Beaver Brook Watershed North Trailhead
As we approach the Autumnal Equinox–a day of equal darkness and light–let nature’s wisdom guide you to balance. Venture into a pristine, secluded natural environment where you will integrate a celebration of your spiritual harvest and the release of what no longer serves you. As we move in the fresh air, experience soul-healing connection with nature, and share with others in a supportive environment, we will explore the paradox of opposites–day/night; light/dark; above/below; ok/not ok….. What contradictions and conflicts are we living with right now? What possibilities emerge when we hold contractions with compassionate regard?
- Take time to immerse yourself with the healing sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Walk and be with the land through guided meditations to activate your intuition and help you gain insight
- Reconnect with nature and let its wisdom shed light on your inner wisdom through reflections and journaling
- Experience yourself as Wise, Wild & Free as you practice Qoya outdoors
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth
- LIMITED TO 8 PARTICIPANTS!