Embracing the Dance of Change
A Qoya Workshop for the Fall Equinox and Aries Full Moon
Sunday, September 23
2 – 5 p.m.
Studio B Evergreen
What if true change in the world depends on our ability to embrace change in our own lives?
This mindful, feminine movement workshop will focus our bodies, minds and spirits on embracing change. With the support of the balanced energies of the fall equinox and the powerful Aries full moon, you will have the opportunity to:
- Let go of old hurts and rewrite old stories
- Feel safe to “dance” with the changes occurring in your life
- Find a healthy way to process world events and bring love and connection to an increasingly polarized world
- Become rooted in a supportive community of women who, like you, are committed to change for the better
Qoya (qoya.love) is based on the idea that through movement, we remember our essence is wise, wild and free. We remember how to trust our body as our sacred guide, embody our soul, and live a life aligned with our truth by following our intuition. Wise, wild and free mirror the movement forms we practice: wise–the wisdom of yoga, wild–the creative expression in dance, and free–the freedom to enjoy our bodies through feminine movement.
You don’t need any experience to participate. You don’t need an “in-shape” body, and you don’t need to know how to dance or practice yoga. There is simply no way to do Qoya wrong and the way you know you are doing it right is that it feels true to you.
In addition to movement, we will be expanding our capacity to embrace change through journaling, sharing and ritual.
Join us for a beautiful autumn afternoon in Evergreen, just a short drive from the Denver metro area.
Studio B Evergreen
27905 Meadow Drive, Unit 4
Evergreen, CO 80439
$45 Early Bird (until September 16)
$55 Full Price
What to Wear & Bring:
- Wear comfortable clothing you can move in (Yoga wear is great!)
- Bring yoga mat, water bottle, journal and any item(s) you would like to place on our altar.