Awakening to the Light
A Spring Equinox Wisdom Wander
Sunday, March 19, 2023
9:30 a.m. – Noon
Flying J Ranch Park, 9509 Highway 73, Evergreen, CO 80439
Welcome enlightening Spring!
On this, one of nature’s holy days, we awaken to the light of Spring as it balances Winter’s darkness. As we celebrate this day of rebirth, we’ll bask in the fiery energy of the Aries New Moon and connect with the wisdom of nature and our bodies. We’ll call forth the old to release and transform it so we may step forward with purpose into the season.
Maria from Wild Wisdom Coaching and Jennifer from Remember Your Wings will lead your experience as you:
- Take time to immerse yourself in the healing sights, sounds and smells of nature.
- Be with the land through guided walking and nature practices that will illuminate your intuition and inner sight.
- Return to the wisdom of your body through guided Qoya movement.
- Slow down to allow your body, mind and spirit to fully experience the truth of the season.
- Connect and share with others on the welcoming lap of Mother Earth.
Wear and Bring:
- Clothing you can move freely in and good walking shoes/boots
- Appropriate gear for the weather
- Water bottle
- Small wrap/blanket to sit and lie on
- Walking poles as necessary
- Journal and pen
All are welcome to this very special event.